Flight is the ability to defy gravity and propel oneself through the atmosphere without any outside influence. There are a multitude of methods to achieve flight with, including:
- Auricular: user achieves flight by flapping one's ears and utilizing them as wings
- Energy propulsion: using energy to propel one's body from the ground
- Gyrokinetic: manipulating the force of gravity to allow oneself to defy it
- Magnetic levitation: becoming magnetically repellent
- Molecular manipulation: manipulating atmospheric molecules to fly
- Non-Newtonian: being unaffected by the Newtonian laws of physics
- Repulsion field: generating a repulsion field to repel oneself from the ground and other matter
- Telekinetic: utilizing a telekinetic ability on oneself to levitate one's body
- Thermokinetic: propelling oneself through the at by shifting atmospheric temperatures
- Wind propulsion: manipulating wind to lift one's body
- Wings: possessing wings on one's body that allow for flight
- Arthur Hardy was given the power to fly during his son's mutant activation.
- Bonita Juarez is able to fly by using propelled energy as thrust.
- DeMarr Davis is able to fly at light-speed since he is an Angel of Death.
- Dinah Soar is able to fly due to have a pterosaur-like body.
- Frances Barrison can fly by propelling herself with sonic blasts.